When you think of the 90’s, what comes to mind? I know when I think of the 90’s I think about “Hey Arnold”, Easy Bake ovens, Overalls and of course, for us girls, pigtails that were sure the go-to hairstyle for most of us. 90’s fashion is making its way right back into our closet and it’s looking like its here to stay especially since it has an updated twist. Making its way back are…
- Chockers: Who remembers going to the beauty supply store and making it a must for your parents to buy you a chocker because all you friends had one? They are back in style once again but just not in the plastic black and neon colors we know about. You can now get the 9o’s style in expensive gold and lace.
- Fanny Packs: Were always the 90s gasp worthy item of its decade not because it was such a must have but because some fashion loves were not on board with the trend. Well look for it now because its back and not in your typical black and silver zipper. The new fanny packs now have vibrant colors and trend worth embellishments. Fanny packs have become the must for women on the go and such an easy way to store all your fashion needs!
- Jelly shoes: All the early 90’s kids know about jelly shoes! Who didn’t have a pair of jelly sandals or flats it was totally a MUST! Jellies are back and many of the top stores are adding a twist of their own to the 90’s fashion.
- Chain Belt: It did not matter if you were a guy or a girl chain belts on your jeans were always in fashion in the 90s. This grunge era accessory is best worn with your favorite flannel shirt and ripped jeans.
- Socks withe heels: YES it sounds like the fashion police should be called! Socks with heels? But it was such the style in the 90’s, especially with your white dainty socks.
- Combat Boots: Black combat boots were the foot trend of the 90s decade popularized by the grunge scene. Pair your boots with a floral dress to give it an edge!
- Matching plaid sets : A totally Cher “AS IF” moment! Countless brands have included matching plaid sets to their fashion collections like Micheal Kors and Versace.
- Tommy Hilfiger Logos: Guys we didn’t forget about you! Tommy Hilfiger logos are making its way back! Hilfiger logos were seen everywhere in the 90’s from Tv to on your favorite celebrity. Look for RED, WHITE & Blue logo in shirts, skirts and for the guys, sweaters!
Now that we took you back a little into a time machine what 90’s styles are you looking to play with and make your own 90’s STYLE!