If you are thinking of taking fashion as a serious career option these are the top five schools that you need to apply to. The world of fashion is glamorous but it is also hard work. If you want to succeed you have to work hard and go for it and the first steps are choosing your college!
- Bunk fashion college: Based in Tokyo, Japan Bunka was founded in 1923 as the first dressmaking school in Japan.
- Garment Creation
- Haute couture
- Knitwear Design
2. Accademia Costume and Moda: Based in Rome, Italy Has a big educational background for the fashion and entertainment industries. Qualifying itself in the years as the centre of excellence.
- Accessory Design
- The art of craft and design for opera and Ballet
- Creative knit design
3. London College of fashion: This school offers courses in fashion from business to design curation. Over 60 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. In 2022 the college will move to a single site as part of the cultural education district on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in east London.
- BA Photography
- MA fashion
- MFA fine art
- Intro to sewing
4. Savannah College of Art and Design: Was founded in 1978 by Richard G. Rowan, Paula Wallace, May L. Poetter, and Paul E. Poetter to provide college degree programs not previously available in southeast Georgia and to create a specialized professional art college to attract students from throughout the U.S and abroad.
- Dramatic writing
5. Drexel University: Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Drexel was founded by Anthony J. Drexel who wanted an institution of higher learning unquietly suited to the needs of rapidly growing industrial society and of the young men and women seeking their place in it.
- Design and Research
- Television management
- Digital Media