If you live on planet Earth, then I am positive that everyone has baking soda in their refrigerator for freshness or in their pantry for baking. Even though it can be used to whiten teeth, strengthen enamel or even make home made cookies, baking soda is one bicarbonate product that can do wonders for the skin. After a long week of work, the best way to unwind is with techniques that pamper your mind, body and soul. Check out the ways you can utilize baking soda in the privacy of your home for radiant skin!
- Baking Soda can be used to improve your skin complexion.
- If you are tired of having skin that has more than one tone, try using baking soda to create an even look. It’s a good exfoliating agent that helps remove dead cells. In addition, it balances pH levels of the skin, which is very important to maintain even and clear skin. Try mixing 1 to 2 teaspoons of baking soda with filtered water or even rose water to make a paste. Allow it to sit for 1 minute and gently rub it off your face only using the tips of your fingers. Finally rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry to reveal brighter skin. Make sure you moisturize skin after!
- Baking Soda fights acne and pimple outbreaks.
- There is nothing more embarrassing then waking up to an unwanted blemish especially if its date night! To get rid of acne, you don’t have to break the bank and spend money on products that promise glowing skin. Instead, spend less than $2 for clear skin. The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of this kitchen staple helps treat the cause as well as reduce the symptoms of acne and other breakouts.
- Baking Soda is perfect for a luminous smile!
- If your teeth aren’t the whitest, do not focus on the whitening tray or expensive treatments that actually harm your gums! Instead, use baking soda with your usual tooth paste for a brighter smile. It works as a mild abrasive to remove yellow stains from your teeth. In addition, it helps remove plaque by neutralizing acids produced by the bacteria. Use both for a couple of weeks and the results may even blind you!
- Baking Soda treats stained or Yellow nails.
- No need to keep your hands in your pocket in a crowded room! Baking soda eats through the stains to relieve healthy looking nails. Follow this chart below to heal your nails from the inside out!
Whatever you decide to use baking soda for, make sure you keep in mind how it can help your skin, hair and nails. Who said products under $2 are not useful?