When it comes to skin care, who doesn’t craze radiant skin? From harsh chemicals and formulas I am sure you and I can not pronounce, why not take a stand today for your own glow? Let’s face it, our exoskeleton is a clear depiction of what is going on inside our body. Let’s turn back the hands of time with these 7 beauty tips that incorporate items you can find in your kitchen. Oatmeal, lemons, oranges, and even yogurt is packed with vitamins and minerals that can keep your skin elastic and young.
- Honey: Not only is this sweetening agent delicious in tea and as a marinade on wings, but Honey has the ability to speed up the healing process for cuts or breakouts in the skin. Honey acts as an natural antiseptic and anti-fungal. Did you know that honey can also preserve the moisture in your skin too? I think this sweet treat is well worth the try!
- Eggs: Whether your baking or making breakfast, this form of protein is crucial! It is very essential if you want to ward off wrinkles and improve saggy skin. By applying eggs to your skin, you are taking advantage of an expensive spa treatment without the price tag.
- Potatoes: There is a particular compound in potatoes that reduces puffiness and inflammation. Using a vegetable peeler, shred a small amount of potato and chill in the refrigerator for a while. Remove potato and place under eyes for 15 minutes. With continued usage, potatoes can help rid your skin of dark circles around the eyes.
- Cinnamon: This strong spice has a unique flavor and packs a powerful punch. Cinnamon is perfect as a lip plumper and great for drying out acne.
- Yogurt: Its cold and can be enjoyed frozen or with home made granola! This is called a “miracle worker” because it can keep skin tight and firm. If you are looking for buoyant skin, try using a yogurt mask and your skin will thank you in the long run.
- Water: Water is the element that brings life and it is critical for a clear complexion. By drinking more water, your skin will illuminate through the day and night. Instead of drinking sugary drinks, replace them with fresh water for a stellar glow.
- Cucumbers: They are crunchy, cool and very good in any side dish! They are perfect for inflammation around the eyes as well. Next time you do a facial, make sure your cover your eyes with cucumbers to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
These beauty tips are great for luxurious skin and can be applied on any budget.